2002 Suzuki TL 1000 R gallery
2002 Suzuki TL 1000 R
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||996.00 ccm (60.78 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||98.0 x 66.0 mm (3.9 x 2.6 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||197.0 kg (434.3 pounds)|
|Seat height:||825 mm (32.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,395 mm (54.9 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-ZR17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||190/50-ZR17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||17.00 litres (4.49 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- What can Kreidler Mustang 125 provide to you? 2015-03-23 17:33:43 Are you looking for a classic bike, a real Mustang wheeler? Then you have it now with the Kreidler Mustang 125. It is a wonderful bike with all the special specifications that you need for a good bike... Read more...
- Riding the soulful Borile B500CR 2015-03-18 18:22:08 The bike by Borile came in the year 2010. The lightweight bike, with a body weighing 106 kg in dry condition, gives the bikers their soul company in their tours on roads. With a powerful four-stroke single cylinder engine... Read more...
- Atk NX 250: A Time Tested Bike 2015-03-18 17:06:47 The ATK NX 250 is a popular vintage bike. It has started production on 1987 and originals have been a scarce find which makes it a whole lot more expensive than recently built ones. Nevertheless, collectors still consider... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Multistrada 1000
- 2002 Ducati S4
- 2002 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati ST2
- 2002 Ducati ST4
- 2002 Ducati ST4S
- 2002 Enfield Lightning 535
- 2002 Enfield ThunderBird 350
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 125
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 200
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 250
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 300
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 50 Rookie
- 2002 GAS GAS EC Boy 50
- 2002 GAS GAS EC Boy 50 (with power-boost kit)