1991 Suzuki DR 650 RS (reduced effect) gallery
1991 Suzuki DR 650 RS (reduced effect)
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||640.00 ccm (39.05 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||95.0 x 90.4 mm (3.7 x 3.6 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/90-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- Alfer VR 250, a Spanish off-roader 2015-03-18 15:39:26 The Alfer VR 250 is made by a Spanish manufacturer and is considered one of the best off-road, dirt bikes on the market right now. It is very popular among new riders due to the easy control that... Read more...
- Fallen in Love with Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4 2015-03-18 18:26:59 If you have fallen in love with the handsome hunks of the kingdom of biking, then this isn't rocket science that you will not be able to ignore the charm of Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4. This bike is... Read more...
- American Eagle Raptor beats the limits 2015-03-18 16:23:25 One of the most frenzied motorcycles on the market is the American Eagle Raptor. It has been featured on many different motorcycle television shows and is very popular among collectors and riders alike. The American Eagle Raptor... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Ducati 750 SS
- 1991 Ducati 851 SP 3
- 1991 Ducati 851 Strada
- 1991 Ducati 900 SS Super Sport
- 1991 Ducati 906 Paso
- 1991 Ducati 907 i.e.
- 1991 Enfield 500 Bullet
- 1991 Enfield 500 Bullet (reduced effect)