1990 Suzuki GSX 750 F gallery
1990 Suzuki GSX 750 F
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||748.00 ccm (45.64 cubic inches)||Power:||106|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||73.0 x 44.7 mm (2.9 x 1.8 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/80-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||150/70-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- The Avinton Collector GT: A Naked Collectors’ Choice 2015-03-18 17:13:57 The bike is a recently modelled roadster. The Avinton Collector GT is only created a fresh two years back and just recently had a 2015 update. As per common expectation, how it looks is modern than most standard... Read more...
- Turn Obstacles to Zero with Vintage Malaguti 125 YLC 2015-03-24 01:57:29 Malaguti 125 YLC is built as an enduro bike. Manufactured 1987 in Italy, its popularity has spread amongst off-road enthusiasts since it was first out in the market and works same until now. As per proven reviews,... Read more...
- Round&round with Aspes Elios 2015-03-18 17:02:50 Aspes Elios is an all round bike built with an electric engine. The engine produces a maximum peak output power of 0.34 HP. Its dry weight is at 25 kg and has a 7-speed gear box; therefore, it... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K75
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)