1987 Suzuki GN 250 gallery
1987 Suzuki GN 250
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||250.00 ccm (15.26 cubic inches)||Power:||25|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
- Suzuki Bandit 400 is ideal for the urban ride 2015-03-31 02:12:22 If you are a resident of the metropolis, who wants to choose the first motorcycle and feel a real drive, the perfect choice for you will become Suzuki Bandit 400! Why Bandit? Because this bike has excellent► Read more...
- Feel free with Piaggio Free 50 2015-03-30 17:59:19 The Piaggio Free 50 is a scooter that was made and manufactured in 1992. The Piaggio Free 50 has a single cylinder, two-stroke engine, and a horsepower of 3.75 at 6,500 RPMs. This scooter is a useful... Read more...
- Use i-phone, ride i-charge… PGO i-Charge 125, of course! 2015-03-30 17:56:18 The PGO i-Charge 125 is one of the most popular scooters that came out in 2008. It is a scooter that is still sold all over the world and is a great starter (and non-expensive! that's important) bike... Read more...
- Peugeot Speedfight 2, or how far a tuning can come 2015-03-30 17:53:28 The Peugeot Speedfight 2 is a very powerful scooter that was made and manufactured in 2006. The Peugeot Speedfight 2 became very popular because of its punchy engine and very powerful brakes. It is a great starter... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1987
- 1987 Honda VT750C
- 1987 Honda XBR500
- 1987 Honda XBR500 (reduced effect)
- 1987 Honda XL250R
- 1987 Honda XL250R (reduced effect)
- 1987 Honda XL350R
- 1987 Honda XL350R (reduced effect)
- 1987 Honda XL600LM
- 1987 Honda XL600R
- 1987 Honda XL600R (reduced effect)
- 1987 Honda XL600RM
- 1987 Honda XL600RM (reduced effect)
- 1987 Honda XL600V Transalp
- 1987 Honda XL600V Transalp (reduced effect)
- 1987 Horex Columbus 500
- 1987 Horex Columbus 600
- 1987 Husqvarna 125 WR
- 1987 Husqvarna 250 WR
- 1987 Husqvarna 400 WR
- 1987 Husqvarna 510 TELC