2005 Sherco 2.5i Enduro gallery
2005 Sherco 2.5i Enduro
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||250.00 ccm (15.26 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||78.0 x 52.2 mm (3.1 x 2.1 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
- Sherco Trial 2.9 if fond of doing stunts 2015-03-31 01:32:12 I don't want to start my story about Sherco Trial 2.9 with the fact like that the bike has not seat, passenger foot pegs and what volume of its tank. By the way, according to experienced users,► Read more...
- An Asian trickster of Demak Evo Z 2015-03-24 19:15:53 The Demak Evo Z is a great scooter for those who are just learning to ride or those riders who have been riding for years. These bikes are sold in Asia and have been produced for a few... Read more...
- Check this DB Motors Pirat 50 AC for a dirt track riding 2015-03-24 19:09:15 When an opportunity to buy a bike that is made for motor cross turns up, everyone can witness that this minibike is one of the best that there is on the market. The DB Motors Pirat 50... Read more...
- Huge credits to the Dayun AX100 makers! 2015-03-24 19:03:41 The Dayun AX100 is one of the most popular bikes for sports and dirt track riding on the market. These bikes are made by Chinese manufacturers DaYun and DaYang and have been on the market since the late... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2005
- 2005 Vespa Granturismo 200 L
- 2005 Vespa PX 125
- 2005 Vespa PX 150
- 2005 Victory Hammer
- 2005 Victory Kingpin
- 2005 Victory Ness Signature Series Kingpin
- 2005 Victory Ness Signature Series Vegas
- 2005 Victory Touring Cruiser
- 2005 Victory Vegas
- 2005 Victory Vegas 8 Ball
- 2005 Vyrus 984 C3 V2
- 2005 Yamaha Aerox 50
- 2005 Yamaha FJR 1300
- 2005 Yamaha FZ1
- 2005 Yamaha FZ6
- 2005 Yamaha MT-01
- 2005 Yamaha PW50
- 2005 Yamaha PW80
- 2005 Yamaha Road Star 1700
- 2005 Yamaha Road Star Midnight