2010 Scorpa SR 125-2T gallery
2010 Scorpa SR 125-2T
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||124.70 ccm (7.61 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||56.0 x 50.7 mm (2.2 x 2.0 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||69.0 kg (152.1 pounds)|
|Seat height:||699 mm (27.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,345 mm (53.0 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||1.60-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||2.15-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||2.60 litres (0.69 gallons)|
- Scorpa T-Ride 250F conquers the challenges 2015-03-31 01:20:43 Today, there is a plenty of choices concerning the different motorcycles. They are created for different purposes according to their design and specifications. Among a wide range of two-wheeled vehicles the urban scooters are allocated, whose compact► Read more...
- Feel Comfortable with Buell Blast 2015-03-18 21:05:13 It is not the features that make the Buell Blast a hit; but its class that makes it different from other types of motorcycles in the market despite its basic features. It is a part of the Harley-Davidson... Read more...
- Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle grabs all the attention 2015-03-23 17:28:45 Those of you who are really looking for a sports bike for them the best option in the market is the Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle. The bike was introduced in the year 2010 and since then it... Read more...
- Is Lem LX 2 a Cross or a Minibike? 2015-03-23 22:19:32 A minibike or a cross whatever you call can be of great worth to you if it is of the brand Lem LX 2. Over the world, this vehicle has gained love and respect because of its various... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
- Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard
- Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 1200 Sport
Other motorcycles in 2010
- 2010 TGB Tapo 50
- 2010 TGB X motion 125 EFI
- 2010 TGB X motion 250 EFI
- 2010 TM racing EN 125
- 2010 TM racing EN 144
- 2010 TM racing EN 250
- 2010 TM racing EN 250 Fi e.s.
- 2010 TM racing EN 300
- 2010 TM racing EN 450 F e.s.
- 2010 TM racing EN 530 F e.s.
- 2010 TM racing MX 125
- 2010 TM racing MX 144
- 2010 TM racing MX 250
- 2010 TM racing MX 250 Fi
- 2010 TM racing MX 300
- 2010 TM racing MX 450 F
- 2010 TM racing MX 530 F
- 2010 TM racing SMM 125 B. D.
- 2010 TM racing SMM 450 F B. D. e.s.
- 2010 TM racing SMM 530 F B. D. e.s.