2002 Sachs Beast 1000 (prototype) gallery
2002 Sachs Beast 1000 (prototype)
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||998.00 ccm (60.90 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Sachs SR 125: better than just a bike 2015-03-31 00:50:14 Even if you're a balanced and brooked no fuss person who used to ride slowly, this Sachs SR 125 bike will make you change your usual style. At the moment when you take the wheel of this "crazy► Read more...
- Brudeli 654L means Being Completely Different 2015-03-18 18:37:21 Do you have a fetish for unique things in life, even while it comes to the bikes? Then nothing can be a better option for you than choosing the Brudeli 654L. This model is something completely different from... Read more...
- Check Out this BucciMoto BR1E 125 2015-03-18 20:58:56 Those of you who want a bike that would never let you down should try out the BucciMoto BR1E 125. It is a bike that is suitable and comfortable for all persons, and it is nimble in traffic... Read more...
- BamX BX125-DB1 enforces the world 2015-03-18 17:30:25 There are many people who are crazily fond of riding bikes and are willing to buy a bike that can make it easy to travel in rough terrains. For such people, the BamX BX125-DB1 Enforcer bike is the... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Ducati 998 R
- 2002 Ducati 998 S
- 2002 Ducati Monster 600 Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 S i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Multistrada 1000
- 2002 Ducati S4
- 2002 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati ST2
- 2002 Ducati ST4
- 2002 Ducati ST4S
- 2002 Enfield Lightning 535
- 2002 Enfield ThunderBird 350
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 125
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 200