2011 PGO T-Rex 50 gallery
2011 PGO T-Rex 50
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.00 ccm (2.99 cubic inches)||Power:||2,68|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||99.0 kg (218.3 pounds)|
|Wheelbase:||1,275 mm (50.2 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-12|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/70-12|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Fuel capacity:||6.70 litres (1.77 gallons)|
|Color options:||Red, white, blue, black, gray|
- Use i-phone, ride i-charge… PGO i-Charge 125, of course! 2015-03-30 17:56:18 The PGO i-Charge 125 is one of the most popular scooters that came out in 2008. It is a scooter that is still sold all over the world and is a great starter (and non-expensive! that's important) bike► Read more...
- Lintex HT125T-25 scooter drives the European way 2015-03-23 22:51:25 The Lintex HT125T-25 Scooter was first manufactured in the year 2012 while designed in the year 2007 in a clean&simple European style. It has a powerful single-cylinder four-stroke engine with 124 cc displacement. This scooter can attain... Read more...
- Riding off roads with the Husaberg FC 501 2015-03-23 14:42:39 There are many powerful bikes available, but only some to be able to fight difficult terrain roads. One of such bikes is the Husaberg FC 501 that gives the rider the desired power and control to smoothly cross... Read more...
- APC Double Down - Enjoy to Maximum 2015-03-18 16:54:19 The APC Double Down started manufacturing on 2007 and still marketable now. Its original price depreciated down to around $22, 000 to $26, 500. This bike is popular among new and old time riders for the comfort... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2011
- 2011 Vectrix VX-1
- 2011 Veli VL 50QT-26 Air Blade
- 2011 Veli VL 50QT-42
- 2011 Vento Hot Rod
- 2011 Vento Phantom R5
- 2011 Vento Triton LI
- 2011 Vento V-Thunder XL
- 2011 Vespa GTS 125
- 2011 Vespa GTS 125 Super
- 2011 Vespa GTS 250 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa GTS 300
- 2011 Vespa GTS 300 Super
- 2011 Vespa GTV 300
- 2011 Vespa LX 125 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa LX 150 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa LX 50 2T
- 2011 Vespa LX 50 4V
- 2011 Vespa LXV 125 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa LXV 150 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa PX 125