2008 PGO BuBu 100 gallery
2008 PGO BuBu 100
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||106.00 ccm (6.47 cubic inches)||Power:||7,64|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||100.0 kg (220.5 pounds)|
|Wheelbase:||1,210 mm (47.6 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
|Starter:||Electric & kick|
- Use i-phone, ride i-charge… PGO i-Charge 125, of course! 2015-03-30 17:56:18 The PGO i-Charge 125 is one of the most popular scooters that came out in 2008. It is a scooter that is still sold all over the world and is a great starter (and non-expensive! that's important) bike► Read more...
- Choosing a sporting Dafra Speed 150, you should know this! 2015-03-24 18:48:35 For fans of sporting bikes and dirt track racing, the Dafra Speed 150 is one of the best bikes on the market today. These bikes have been made and manufactured for quite a few decades. The Dafra Speed... Read more...
- Dafier DFE 100 - oldest but trusted 2015-03-24 18:43:55 The Dafier DFE 100 is one of the oldest and trusted bikes on the market today. These bikes have been made and manufactured since the early 1970’s and offer some of the best quality that there is. This... Read more...
- The Daelim Roadwin 125, a racing demon 2015-03-24 18:35:25 For fans of racing scooters, the Daelim Roadwin 125 is a great find! Daelim has been making racing scooters for decades and continues to make and manufacture them. These bikes are some of the best quality scooters on... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2008
- 2008 TM racing SMR 125
- 2008 TM racing SMR 450 F e.s.
- 2008 TM racing SMR 530 F e.s.
- 2008 TM racing SMX 450 F Competition
- 2008 TM racing SMX 660 F Competition
- 2008 Tomos Alpino
- 2008 Tomos Flexer
- 2008 Tomos Racing 50
- 2008 Tomos Revival 50
- 2008 Tomos SE 125 F
- 2008 Tomos SM 125 F
- 2008 Tomos SM 125 Replica Cup
- 2008 Tomos Streetmate
- 2008 Tomos Youngstr 50
- 2008 Tomos Youngstr Racing 50
- 2008 Triumph America
- 2008 Triumph Bonneville
- 2008 Triumph Bonneville Black
- 2008 Triumph Bonneville T100
- 2008 Triumph Daytona 675