1992 Norton T. T. gallery
1992 Norton T. T.
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||588.00 ccm (35.88 cubic inches)||Power:||90|
|Engine type:||Dual disk Wankel||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||170/60-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||25.00 litres (6.61 gallons)|
- Norton Commander, a golden symbol of freedom 2015-03-30 16:15:58 A golden dream of every racer sounds like Norton Commander. The Norton Commander is a bike that has been produced ever since the late 1970’s and is still being manufactured and sold all over the world. The► Read more...
- Convenience and Power means Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper 2015-03-30 21:29:31 The Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper is considered to be an auto-glider classic bike and was first manufactured in 2009. The Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper is unexpectedly simple to handle and many of the green unexperienced riders consider it as a... Read more...
- Rhino Hunter R wins all the trophies! 2015-03-30 21:23:46 The Rhino Hunter R (where R means Rigid) is considered to be a custom cruiser from 2007. It was produced and sold all over the world, but is deeply rooted in the USA traditional custom cruisers and qualifies... Read more...
- Smart and sporty Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 2015-03-30 21:15:16 The Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 is a sport bike from 2008 and it is a smart well-designed bike for new learners. It takes practically no efforts to handle and drive and it has a powerful engine and manageable... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 Honda CR125
- 1992 Honda GB500 Clubman
- 1992 Honda GB500 Clubman (reduced effect)
- 1992 Honda GL1500/6 Gold Wing
- 1992 Honda NR750
- 1992 Honda NTV650 Revere
- 1992 Honda NTV650 Revere (reduced effect)
- 1992 Honda NX250
- 1992 Honda NX250 (reduced effect)
- 1992 Honda NX650 Dominator
- 1992 Honda NX650 Dominator (reduced effect)
- 1992 Honda ST1100 Pan-European
- 1992 Honda VF750F
- 1992 Honda VFR400R
- 1992 Honda VFR750R / RC30
- 1992 Honda VFR750R / RC30 - R-edition (reduced effect)
- 1992 Honda VFR750R / RC30 (reduced effect)
- 1992 Honda VT600C
- 1992 Honda VT600C (reduced effect)
- 1992 Honda XL600V Transalp