1992 Norton T. T. gallery
1992 Norton T. T.
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||588.00 ccm (35.88 cubic inches)||Power:||90|
|Engine type:||Dual disk Wankel||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||170/60-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||25.00 litres (6.61 gallons)|
- Norton Commander, a golden symbol of freedom 2015-03-30 16:15:58 A golden dream of every racer sounds like Norton Commander. The Norton Commander is a bike that has been produced ever since the late 1970’s and is still being manufactured and sold all over the world. The► Read more...
- Use i-phone, ride i-charge… PGO i-Charge 125, of course! 2015-03-30 17:56:18 The PGO i-Charge 125 is one of the most popular scooters that came out in 2008. It is a scooter that is still sold all over the world and is a great starter (and non-expensive! that's important) bike... Read more...
- Peugeot Speedfight 2, or how far a tuning can come 2015-03-30 17:53:28 The Peugeot Speedfight 2 is a very powerful scooter that was made and manufactured in 2006. The Peugeot Speedfight 2 became very popular because of its punchy engine and very powerful brakes. It is a great starter... Read more...
- Peraves Ecomobile among the most freaky vehicles of the world 2015-03-30 17:48:16 It is freaky, its is strange as well as conceptual. It is - Peraves Ecomobile! The Peraves Ecomobile is a different type of bike, seemingly to look quite strange. It defines the category of prototype and conceptual... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 MuZ 500 R Fun
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 125
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 150
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 251
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 301
- 1992 Norton Commander
- 1992 Piaggio Free 50
- 1992 Suzuki Bandit 400
- 1992 Suzuki DR 125
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 SHC
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RS
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RSE
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GN 250 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E