1992 Norton T. T. gallery
1992 Norton T. T.
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||588.00 ccm (35.88 cubic inches)||Power:||90|
|Engine type:||Dual disk Wankel||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||170/60-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||25.00 litres (6.61 gallons)|
- Norton Commander, a golden symbol of freedom 2015-03-30 16:15:58 A golden dream of every racer sounds like Norton Commander. The Norton Commander is a bike that has been produced ever since the late 1970’s and is still being manufactured and sold all over the world. The► Read more...
- A vintage sense of Puch GS 350 F4T 2015-03-30 18:15:45 The Puch GS 350 F4T is a bike that does not really fall into any specific category. It is a great quality bike for any riders new or old. The Puch GS 350 F4T has a single... Read more...
- A wind of freedom with Pro-One Dominator 2015-03-30 18:10:37 The Pro-One Dominator is a bike that was inspired by race tracks all over the world. It was first produced and sold in 2008, and it is a very sleek custom cruiser. The custom made Pro-One chopper... Read more...
- Praga CD 430, a bike with a romantic name 2015-03-30 18:06:55 Such a romantic name for such a usual bike, as to my mind. The Praga CD 430 is an Enduro, off road bike that was made and sold all over the world beginning in 2003. It is... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 Jawa 350 TS (with sidecar)
- 1992 Kawasaki 1000 GTR
- 1992 Kawasaki EL250
- 1992 Kawasaki EL250E
- 1992 Kawasaki EN400 Vulcan
- 1992 Kawasaki EN500
- 1992 Kawasaki EN500 (reduced effect)
- 1992 Kawasaki GPZ500S
- 1992 Kawasaki GPZ500S (reduced effect)
- 1992 Kawasaki GPZ900R
- 1992 Kawasaki GPZ900R (reduced effect)
- 1992 Kawasaki KLE500
- 1992 Kawasaki KLE500 (reduced effect)
- 1992 Kawasaki KLR250
- 1992 Kawasaki KLR250 (reduced effect)
- 1992 Kawasaki KR1-S
- 1992 Kawasaki Tengai
- 1992 Kawasaki Tengai (reduced effect)
- 1992 Kawasaki VN-15SE
- 1992 Kawasaki VN-15SE (reduced effect)