2011 MV Agusta F3 gallery
2011 MV Agusta F3
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||675.00 ccm (41.19 cubic inches)||Power:||183,79|
|Engine type:||In-line three, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||76.0 x 55.0 mm (3.0 x 2.2 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||830 mm (32.7 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,430 mm (56.3 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-ZR17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||190/55-ZR17|
|Front brakes:||Double disc. ABS|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||19.00 litres (5.02 gallons)|
- MV Agusta Brutale improving efficiency 2015-03-30 15:24:39 The fans of brutal Italian bikes would surely love this MV Agusta Brutale - just look at the brand name! The MV Agusta Brutale is a naked bike from 2013. The MV Agusta Brutale is valued at $11,998► Read more...
- A Naked bike of Midual Roadster 900 2015-03-30 02:41:57 The Midual Roadster 900 is considered a naked bike. It was first produced and manufactured in 2000 and is still being sold all over the world right now. Many experienced riders like the "overcooled" look of this bike... Read more...
- Metisse Desert Racer by Steve The King McQueen 2015-03-30 02:37:14 The Metisse Desert Racer is one of the most classic looking bikes on the market today. It began to be produced and manufactured in 2012 and is still incredibly popular among veteran riders and even newer riders. ... Read more...
- The European leader, Megelli 125 m 2015-03-30 02:32:46 The Megelli 125 m was first produced in 2013. It is one of the leading bikes being produced and sold in Europe. The Megelli 125 m is considered a supermotard and has a single cylinder, two-stroke engine.... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2011
- 2011 Vespa LX 50 2T
- 2011 Vespa LX 50 4V
- 2011 Vespa LXV 125 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa LXV 150 i.e.
- 2011 Vespa PX 125
- 2011 Vespa PX 150
- 2011 Vespa S 125
- 2011 Vespa S 150 ie.
- 2011 Vespa S 50 4V
- 2011 Vibgyor Gallop 100
- 2011 Vibgyor Hunter 125
- 2011 Vibgyor Shark 150
- 2011 Victory Arlen Ness Vision
- 2011 Victory Cory Ness Cross Country
- 2011 Victory Cross Country
- 2011 Victory Cross Roads
- 2011 Victory Hammer
- 2011 Victory Hammer 8 Ball
- 2011 Victory Hammer S
- 2011 Victory Kingpin