2006 MV Agusta F4 750 SPR gallery
2006 MV Agusta F4 750 SPR
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||748.93 ccm (45.70 cubic inches)||Power:||143,89|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||73.7 x 43.2 mm (2.9 x 1.7 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||191.0 kg (421.1 pounds)|
|Wheelbase:||1,398 mm (55.0 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/65-ZR17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||190/50-ZR17|
|Front brakes:||Double disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||17.41 litres (4.60 gallons)|
- MV Agusta Brutale improving efficiency 2015-03-30 15:24:39 The fans of brutal Italian bikes would surely love this MV Agusta Brutale - just look at the brand name! The MV Agusta Brutale is a naked bike from 2013. The MV Agusta Brutale is valued at $11,998► Read more...
- The strong and powerful LML Beamer 2015-03-23 22:58:03 This bike is an entry level sports type bike manufactured in the year 2010 by the LML bike makers. The LML Beamer bike sports a sleek design and a strong body aimed to perform on the roads. The... Read more...
- Feel Comfortable with Buell Blast 2015-03-18 21:05:13 It is not the features that make the Buell Blast a hit; but its class that makes it different from other types of motorcycles in the market despite its basic features. It is a part of the Harley-Davidson... Read more...
- Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle grabs all the attention 2015-03-23 17:28:45 Those of you who are really looking for a sports bike for them the best option in the market is the Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle. The bike was introduced in the year 2010 and since then it... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2006
- 2006 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 2006 Cagiva Mito 125
- 2006 Cagiva Mito SP525
- 2006 Cagiva Navigator 1000
- 2006 Cagiva Raptor 1000
- 2006 Cagiva Raptor 125
- 2006 Cagiva Raptor 650 i.e.
- 2006 Cagiva River 500
- 2006 Cagiva V-Raptor 1000
- 2006 Cagiva V-Raptor 650
- 2006 Cagiva X3 Raptor
- 2006 Cagiva Xtra-Raptor 1000
- 2006 CF Moto V3
- 2006 CF Moto V5
- 2006 CH Racing 509 PRO SENIOR HUSKY BOY
- 2006 CPI Aragon 50
- 2006 CPI Aragon GP 50
- 2006 CPI GTR
- 2006 CPI GTR150
- 2006 CPI Oliver City 125