1997 MuZ Silver Star 500 gallery
1997 MuZ Silver Star 500
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||494.00 ccm (30.14 cubic inches)||Power:||34|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||221.0 kg (487.2 pounds)|
|Seat height:||790 mm (31.1 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
- MuZ TS 125 imposing in form 2015-03-30 15:18:34 The MuZ TS 125 is a very classic bike that was first made and sold in 1981. This bike handles incredibly easy, and a lot of the skillful riders really like the way it rides and handles. ► Read more...
- Trial with the HM Cota 4RT 2015-03-21 17:16:56 One need not be excellent biker to ride the trial bikes. Similar is the HM Cota 4RT bike manufactured by the Italian Honda Montesa. It is unique in its well-thought design, style and performance. The bike stands... Read more...
- Can-Am MX6 400: A wonderful crossover bike 2015-03-18 21:45:34 In the year 1980 the Can-Am MX6 400 bike came into existence, and it is still going strong. There is no shortage of popularity for this bike in the market. You would often find bike enthusiasts riding the... Read more...
- Cagiva Mito 125: An unrestricted wonder 2015-03-18 21:19:17 Cagiva Mito 125 is an object of desire for both those who love to ride a motorcycle and those who are learning to ride a motorcycle. The handling is wonderful and comes with a slick gearbox, good braking... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 BMW R80GS Basic
- 1997 BMW R850R
- 1997 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1997 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1997 Cagiva Roadster 200
- 1997 Cagiva W8 125
- 1997 CZ 125
- 1997 CZ 180
- 1997 CZ 180 Roland
- 1997 Daelim VS 125 Advance