1997 Motolevo 125 gallery
1997 Motolevo 125
TYPE: Naked bike
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||125.00 ccm (7.63 cubic inches)||Power:||10|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||112.0 kg (246.9 pounds)|
|Seat height:||850 mm (33.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
- Motolevo 125 wins over enthusiasts! 2015-03-30 14:36:23 The Motolevo 125 was first produced and manufactured in 2000, and immediately won over the bike enthusiasts. It is a very popular classic bike among veteran and younger riders. It handles very well and is easy to► Read more...
- Xingyue XY 250GY Dirt Bike shows the nature 2015-03-28 01:02:53 A custom bike is considered to be a bike that differs from standard models thanks to original changes and modifications. As practice evidences, they often start from simple improvements in out appearance and could lead to complete... Read more...
- Xingfu 250 A invites to the trip! 2015-03-28 00:54:13 Everybody owns a personal secret of the best holidays for itself. Some people join to a big friendly company, take minivan and travel with loud music and fun jokes. There are also fans of sea travels on ships...... Read more...
- Hartford HD-125L Legion, is it a troublemaker or a fuel-eater? 2015-03-27 23:38:57 The Hartford HD-125L Legion is a naked bike that has been manufactured since 2003. It features a single cylinder, four-stroke engine and has 10.50 horsepower at 7,000 RPMs. This bike has been purchased by younger riders because... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1997
- 1997 BMW K1100LT Highline
- 1997 BMW K1100RS
- 1997 BMW K1200RS
- 1997 BMW R1100GS
- 1997 BMW R1100R
- 1997 BMW R1100RS
- 1997 BMW R1100RT
- 1997 BMW R80GS Basic
- 1997 BMW R850R
- 1997 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1997 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1997 Cagiva Canyon 600
- 1997 Cagiva E 750 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva E 900 Elefant
- 1997 Cagiva Grand Canyon 900 I.E.
- 1997 Cagiva N1
- 1997 Cagiva River 600