1991 Moto Morini 500 Sei-V Klassik gallery
1991 Moto Morini 500 Sei-V Klassik
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||478.00 ccm (29.17 cubic inches)||Power:||42|
|Bore x stroke:||69.0 x 64.0 mm (2.7 x 2.5 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/90-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/90-18|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||16.00 litres (4.23 gallons)|
- Moto Morini 125 T combining the high techologies with the usability 2015-03-30 03:39:27 The Moto Morini 125 T combines the technology with its great usability. It is a classic bike from the 1980’s. This bike became very popular with the younger riders at the time and went to the mass► Read more...
- Extremely rare Lambretta Due 50 2015-03-23 17:55:05 It is indeed extremely rare to find such features in any 50 cc scooter that you can find in the Lambretta Due 50. These features make the scooter special for each owner who wants to own something that... Read more...
- The efficient scooter Keeway ARN 125 2015-03-23 17:11:13 The Keeway make of the year 2010 is a scooter with 125 cc single cylinder, four stroke engines. This scooter is powerful, has the looks and the comfort that a rider looks for. It has the option... Read more...
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW K75
- 1991 BMW K75 RT
- 1991 BMW K75S
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E