1991 Moto Morini 350 Excalibur gallery
1991 Moto Morini 350 Excalibur
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||344.00 ccm (20.99 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Bore x stroke:||62.0 x 57.0 mm (2.4 x 2.2 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/90-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/90-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||17.00 litres (4.49 gallons)|
- Moto Morini 125 T combining the high techologies with the usability 2015-03-30 03:39:27 The Moto Morini 125 T combines the technology with its great usability. It is a classic bike from the 1980’s. This bike became very popular with the younger riders at the time and went to the mass► Read more...
- Minsk 12 - proven over time 2015-03-30 02:54:32 The Minsk 12 is a great bike if you are looking for a vintage, naked bike. This bike was first produced and manufactured in Belarus and many older models are still being sold, but this model is not... Read more...
- Mikilon CD125A, a bike with a funny brand name 2015-03-30 02:48:07 The Mikilon CD125A was first produced in 2008 and is considered to be in the motor cross category. This is a great bike for new racers and new riders in general. The Mikilon CD125A features a single... Read more...
- A Naked bike of Midual Roadster 900 2015-03-30 02:41:57 The Midual Roadster 900 is considered a naked bike. It was first produced and manufactured in 2000 and is still being sold all over the world right now. Many experienced riders like the "overcooled" look of this bike... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
- Harley-Davidson FLST Heritage Softail
- Harley-Davidson FLSTI Heritage Softail
- Harley-Davidson XL 1200 R Sportster
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11