1999 Moto Guzzi Sport 1100 Injection gallery
1999 Moto Guzzi Sport 1100 Injection
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1064.00 ccm (64.93 cubic inches)||Power:||90|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||221.0 kg (487.2 pounds)|
|Wheelbase:||1,495 mm (58.9 inches)|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, an icon bike in the riding world 2015-03-30 03:28:32 The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a very popular bike from 2014 and is still being produced and manufactured today. Keeping the respect to the bike traditions, it is truly stylish and really iconic vehicle. Young riders► Read more...
- The strong and powerful LML Beamer 2015-03-23 22:58:03 This bike is an entry level sports type bike manufactured in the year 2010 by the LML bike makers. The LML Beamer bike sports a sleek design and a strong body aimed to perform on the roads. The... Read more...
- Feel Comfortable with Buell Blast 2015-03-18 21:05:13 It is not the features that make the Buell Blast a hit; but its class that makes it different from other types of motorcycles in the market despite its basic features. It is a part of the Harley-Davidson... Read more...
- Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle grabs all the attention 2015-03-23 17:28:45 Those of you who are really looking for a sports bike for them the best option in the market is the Kinroad XT100-9 Blue Eagle. The bike was introduced in the year 2010 and since then it... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1999
- 1999 Buell X1 Lightning
- 1999 Cagiva Canyon 500
- 1999 Cagiva Gran Canyon
- 1999 Cagiva Mito 125
- 1999 Cagiva Planet 125
- 1999 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1999 Cagiva Supercity
- 1999 CZ 125
- 1999 Daelim VT 125
- 1999 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati 750 SS i.e.
- 1999 Ducati 996 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati Monster 900
- 1999 Ducati Monster M600 Dark
- 1999 Ducati Monster M750
- 1999 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati ST2
- 1999 Ducati ST4
- 1999 GAS GAS Pampera 125