1991 Moto Guzzi California III C gallery
1991 Moto Guzzi California III C
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||948.00 ccm (57.85 cubic inches)||Power:||67|
|Bore x stroke:||88.0 x 78.0 mm (3.5 x 3.1 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/90-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/90-18|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||26.00 litres (6.87 gallons)|
- Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, an icon bike in the riding world 2015-03-30 03:28:32 The Moto Guzzi V7 Stone is a very popular bike from 2014 and is still being produced and manufactured today. Keeping the respect to the bike traditions, it is truly stylish and really iconic vehicle. Young riders► Read more...
- Riding off roads with the Husaberg FC 501 2015-03-23 14:42:39 There are many powerful bikes available, but only some to be able to fight difficult terrain roads. One of such bikes is the Husaberg FC 501 that gives the rider the desired power and control to smoothly cross... Read more...
- APC Double Down - Enjoy to Maximum 2015-03-18 16:54:19 The APC Double Down started manufacturing on 2007 and still marketable now. Its original price depreciated down to around $22, 000 to $26, 500. This bike is popular among new and old time riders for the comfort... Read more...
- A retro-designed Kumpan 1954 scooter 2015-03-23 17:44:23 Are you interested in getting a scooter that is a nice combination of modern technologies with elegant designs of the yesteryear scooters? Then you have to stop for the Kumpan 1954. This scooter has got everything that... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Ducati 750 SS