1990 Laverda OR 600 Atlas gallery
1990 Laverda OR 600 Atlas
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||571.00 ccm (34.84 cubic inches)||Power:||50|
|Bore x stroke:||76.0 x 63.0 mm (3.0 x 2.5 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||5.10-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||25.00 litres (6.61 gallons)|
- Laverda 1000 Jota still holding the world popularity 2015-03-23 22:05:12 It was the year 1982 when the Laverda 1000 Jota came in the market and since that time it has been a popular one in the global bike market. It has gained a sky-rocketed popularity over the years► Read more...
- A tiny Lifan 250-4 providing an excellent performance 2015-03-23 22:36:52 Those of thoughtful and careful drivers who love to have a bike that is not only stylish but also provides excellent performance they can try out Lifan 250-4. If it is tried once no owner would want to... Read more...
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this... Read more...
- Experiencing speed run with Jinlun JL 125-9 2015-03-23 15:57:53 This bike was manufactured by the Chinese Jinlun makers. The Jinlun JL 125-9 is a 124 cc twin type engine with a chain driven transmission at the rear tyre. The bike is considered to be as a... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
- Hartford HD-125L Legion
- Harley-Davidson Tri Glide Ultra Classic 110th Anniversary
- Harley-Davidson Sporster 1200 Custom
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K100RS
- 1990 BMW K75
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)