2006 Kymco Top Boy 50 gallery
2006 Kymco Top Boy 50
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||49.50 ccm (3.02 cubic inches)||Power:||5,09|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||Automatic|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||95.5 kg (210.5 pounds)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/90-J10|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/90-J10|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake (drum brake)|
- Kymco Heroism 125 - always reliable, always undated 2015-03-23 17:50:09 Kymco Heroism 125 is a bike which is loved by the owners always. This is because this 125 cc bike is known for its speed as well as for its wonderful service. The owners rarely have complaints against► Read more...
- TM Racing C1 Bambino: when the size doesn’t matter 2015-03-31 03:09:12 TM Racing C1 Bambino is a small motorcycle with a length of about one meter and an engine of 49 CC. But in spite of such a small size, it can reach a good speed, having a capacity... Read more...
- Titan YZF 1000 R Thunder Ace takes the best 2015-03-31 03:02:44 Titan YZF 1000 R Thunder Ace can be described as a hybrid of a sports bike and a cruiser, but not in appearance, but in its technical possibilities. Thunder Ace let the racer moving with comfort over... Read more...
- TGB Bullet 50 will surprise you with its speed 2015-03-31 02:59:24 TGB Bullet 50 is a scooter of the high class, which can be classified to the classics sports bikes from Australia. And if you examine the standard equipment of this scooter, it would immediately become clear that... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2006
- 2006 TGB 303R 50
- 2006 TGB Akros Tec
- 2006 TGB Delivery
- 2006 TGB F409
- 2006 TGB Laser
- 2006 TGB R50X
- 2006 Titan Bobber
- 2006 Titan Gecko RM Stretch
- 2006 Titan Radical Rigid Chopper
- 2006 Titan Sidewinder Lowrider Hardtail
- 2006 Titan Sidewinder Rubber Mount Chopper
- 2006 Titan Sidewinder Softail
- 2006 Titan Sidewinder Softail Chopper
- 2006 TM racing Black Dream 125
- 2006 TM racing EN 125
- 2006 TM racing EN 250
- 2006 TM racing EN 250 F e.s.
- 2006 TM racing EN 300
- 2006 TM racing EN 450 F e.s.
- 2006 TM racing EN 530 F e.s.