2004 KTM 250 EXC Racing gallery
2004 KTM 250 EXC Racing
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||249.60 ccm (15.23 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||75.0 x 56.6 mm (3.0 x 2.2 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||115.7 kg (255.1 pounds)|
|Seat height:||925 mm (36.4 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,481 mm (58.3 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||8.50 litres (2.25 gallons)|
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this► Read more...
- Hercules K 125 Military Sparking the Performance 2015-03-21 17:02:14 The military sport touring bike has a vintage feel along with the tough military looks. It can be used by new to extremely advanced riders. The light weighing machine with a dry weight of 135 kg can be... Read more...
- CH Racing WSM 50: A small scooter with huge potential 2015-03-18 22:24:03 Those of bike dreamers who are searching for a small scooter which comes close in competition with a superbike, with loads of power they should opt for CH Racing WSM 50. This is a small scooter in the... Read more...
- CCM 604 R: Cheap yet good motorcycle 2015-03-18 22:09:27 You would find the CCM 604 R is available in various styles. But all the bikes have the same build with the Rotax motor essentially and excellent suspension propelling as well. It has the powerful Suzuki engine which... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2004
- 2004 Linhai Monarch LH 150T
- 2004 Linhai Monarch LH 250T
- 2004 LML Beamer
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 Pro
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 Racing
- 2004 Macbor XC 510 S
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 Pro
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 Racing
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 S
- 2004 Macbor XC 512 T
- 2004 Macbor XC 515 R 6v
- 2004 MBK Flame X
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 125
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 180
- 2004 MBK Skyliner 400
- 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva V 1100
- 2004 Moto Guzzi Breva V 750 I.E.
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California Aluminium
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California EV
- 2004 Moto Guzzi California EV Touring