1990 KTM 500 MX gallery
1990 KTM 500 MX
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||498.00 ccm (30.39 cubic inches)||Power:||65|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||89.0 x 80.0 mm (3.5 x 3.1 inches)||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||103.0 kg (227.1 pounds)|
|Seat height:||965 mm (38.0 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||12.11 litres (3.20 gallons)|
- Excellent pleasure with KTM 1190 Adventure 2015-03-23 17:38:57 Those of you who are searching not only the bike best for adventure sport but also the world’s safest motorcycle can go for the KTM 1190 Adventure. The company KTM had brought its first model 1190 Adventure this► Read more...
- Shineray XY125-5 is ready to all possible issues on your way 2015-03-31 01:37:32 If you have a desire to run fast across city streets or to make breathtaking jumps, Shineray XY125-5 is your happy choice. Almost all motorcycles that belong to Enduro class, in fact, constitute a light bike with... Read more...
- Sherco Trial 2.9 if fond of doing stunts 2015-03-31 01:32:12 I don't want to start my story about Sherco Trial 2.9 with the fact like that the bike has not seat, passenger foot pegs and what volume of its tank. By the way, according to experienced users,... Read more...
- Senke SK 100, a lonely traveler 2015-03-31 01:27:00 The Senke company released 4 models of motorcycles till nowadays. Its production could be offered to different customer groups, but for those who like light move, we recommend paying attention to the Senke SK 100 motorcycle. This... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K100RS
- 1990 BMW K75
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)