2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic gallery
2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 Classic
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||2053.00 ccm (125.27 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||103.0 x 123.2 mm (4.1 x 4.9 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||340.2 kg (750.0 pounds)|
|Seat height:||681 mm (26.8 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,735 mm (68.3 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||150/80-16|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||200/60-16|
|Front brakes:||Double disc|
|Rear brakes:||Double disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.81 litres (5.50 gallons)|
|Color options:||Metallic Diablo Black, Atomic Silver|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Be on trend with E-Tropolis Future! 2015-03-27 01:42:19 E-Tropolis Future is a very trendy, electric scooter. This scooter came out in the mid 2000’s with production starting in 2011. This scooter has an electric engine and can go up to 28 to 38 miles per hour. ... Read more...
- E-Ton Beamer 50, a scooter from the early 2000s 2015-03-27 01:35:28 The E-Ton Beamer 50 is a scooter from the early 2000’s. It is one of the best scooters for new riders and veteran scooter collectors and riders. This scooter features an automatic transmission and can go from... Read more...
- Derringer Derringer sold by the piece 2015-03-27 01:30:19 Some of the eye-catching but rare known electric bicycles in the world are from the Derringer Company. Since the early 1920’s, this company has been making bikes that are made for not only riding, but intense racing as... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
- Harley-Davidson 1340 Softail Custom
- Harley-Davidson 1340 Low Rider Custom
- Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Daytona
Other motorcycles in 2008
- 2008 TM racing EN 530 F e.s.
- 2008 TM racing MX 125
- 2008 TM racing MX 144
- 2008 TM racing MX 250
- 2008 TM racing MX 250 F
- 2008 TM racing MX 300
- 2008 TM racing MX 450 F
- 2008 TM racing MX 530 F
- 2008 TM racing MX 85 Junior
- 2008 TM racing SMM 125 Black Dream
- 2008 TM racing SMM 450 F Black Dream e.s.
- 2008 TM racing SMM 530 F Black Dream e.s.
- 2008 TM racing SMR 125
- 2008 TM racing SMR 450 F e.s.
- 2008 TM racing SMR 530 F e.s.
- 2008 TM racing SMX 450 F Competition
- 2008 TM racing SMX 660 F Competition
- 2008 Tomos Alpino
- 2008 Tomos Flexer
- 2008 Tomos Racing 50