2002 Kawasaki KX60 gallery
2002 Kawasaki KX60
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||60.00 ccm (3.66 cubic inches)||Power:||15|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||50.5 kg (111.3 pounds)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Victory V92C, a real American cruiser 2015-03-31 03:55:46 The Victory V92C was released in 2000. This motorcycle has a good potential and its shortcomings, which were identified by practices, were fixed in later models, starting with 2002. The original model has an engine with a displacement... Read more...
- Vibgyor Gallop 100: a classic parquet enduro 2015-03-31 03:52:52 Among two-wheelers, today become very popular heavy tourist or parquet Enduro (dual-purpose motorcycles, or universals). Vibgyor Gallop 100 is a stunning its example. These types of motorcycles are very similar, despite their different tooling and handling characteristics. In... Read more...
- Vespa Cosa 200 GS: people like it! 2015-03-31 03:48:25 The Vespa scooters have been launched by the Italian Piaggio & Co already more than half a century. During this time, nobody from fans of such vehicles didn't dare to have doubts about the quality of scooters of... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Cagiva V-Raptor 1000
- 2002 Cagiva V-Raptor 650
- 2002 Ducati 748
- 2002 Ducati 748 R
- 2002 Ducati 748 S
- 2002 Ducati 750 Sport
- 2002 Ducati 900 Sport
- 2002 Ducati 998
- 2002 Ducati 998 R
- 2002 Ducati 998 S
- 2002 Ducati Monster 600 Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 620 S i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Multistrada 1000
- 2002 Ducati S4
- 2002 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport