1999 Kawasaki GPX600R gallery
1999 Kawasaki GPX600R
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||593.00 ccm (36.18 cubic inches)||Power:||73|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||60.0 x 52.4 mm (2.4 x 2.1 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Seat height:||760 mm (29.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,425 mm (56.1 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/80-V16|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/90-V16|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||18.00 litres (4.76 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Rhino Hunter R wins all the trophies! 2015-03-30 21:23:46 The Rhino Hunter R (where R means Rigid) is considered to be a custom cruiser from 2007. It was produced and sold all over the world, but is deeply rooted in the USA traditional custom cruisers and qualifies... Read more...
- Smart and sporty Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 2015-03-30 21:15:16 The Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 is a sport bike from 2008 and it is a smart well-designed bike for new learners. It takes practically no efforts to handle and drive and it has a powerful engine and manageable... Read more...
- A flying-shaped motard of Quantya Strada 2015-03-30 21:07:26 The Quantya Strada is a supermotard that was made in 2011. It is priced at $10,700 and can go up to $15,000 depending on all the changes and modifications added to the frame. The Quantya Strada has... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1999
- 1999 Cagiva Roadster 125
- 1999 Cagiva Supercity
- 1999 CZ 125
- 1999 Daelim VT 125
- 1999 Ducati 748 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati 750 SS i.e.
- 1999 Ducati 996 Biposto
- 1999 Ducati Monster 900
- 1999 Ducati Monster M600 Dark
- 1999 Ducati Monster M750
- 1999 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 1999 Ducati ST2
- 1999 Ducati ST4
- 1999 GAS GAS Pampera 125
- 1999 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider
- 1999 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic
- 1999 Harley-Davidson FLSTF Fat Boy