1992 Kawasaki KLR250 (reduced effect) gallery
1992 Kawasaki KLR250 (reduced effect)
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||249.00 ccm (15.19 cubic inches)||Power:||17|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||74.0 x 58.0 mm (2.9 x 2.3 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||3.00-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||4.60-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||11.00 litres (2.91 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Extremely rare Lambretta Due 50 2015-03-23 17:55:05 It is indeed extremely rare to find such features in any 50 cc scooter that you can find in the Lambretta Due 50. These features make the scooter special for each owner who wants to own something that... Read more...
- The efficient scooter Keeway ARN 125 2015-03-23 17:11:13 The Keeway make of the year 2010 is a scooter with 125 cc single cylinder, four stroke engines. This scooter is powerful, has the looks and the comfort that a rider looks for. It has the option... Read more...
- Triumph Bonneville, Utah made 2015-03-18 14:58:03 The Triumph Bonneville is a standard motorcycle that has been in production for quite a few decades. It is most famous for its parallel-twin four-stroke engine. The first generation was produced in England from 1959-1983 and production on... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 251
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 301
- 1992 Norton Commander
- 1992 Norton T. T.
- 1992 Piaggio Free 50
- 1992 Suzuki Bandit 400
- 1992 Suzuki DR 125
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 SHC
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RS
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RSE
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GN 250 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 F
- 1992 Suzuki GSX 1100 F (reduced effect)