1991 Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (reduced effect) gallery
1991 Kawasaki Zephyr 550 (reduced effect)
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||553.00 ccm (33.74 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||58.0 x 52.4 mm (2.3 x 2.1 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||110/80-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/70-18|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||15.00 litres (3.96 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Leonhardt Gunbus 410, the biggest moto in the world 2015-03-23 22:31:03 The world’s biggest motorcycle in production is considered to be Leonhardt Gunbus 410, and it has been now known around the globe. It is made by the German manufacturer Leonhardt. If you measure the motorcycle, you will... Read more...
- What can Kreidler Mustang 125 provide to you? 2015-03-23 17:33:43 Are you looking for a classic bike, a real Mustang wheeler? Then you have it now with the Kreidler Mustang 125. It is a wonderful bike with all the special specifications that you need for a good bike... Read more...
- Riding the soulful Borile B500CR 2015-03-18 18:22:08 The bike by Borile came in the year 2010. The lightweight bike, with a body weighing 106 kg in dry condition, gives the bikers their soul company in their tours on roads. With a powerful four-stroke single cylinder engine... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16