1991 Kawasaki GPZ900R gallery
1991 Kawasaki GPZ900R
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||908.00 ccm (55.41 cubic inches)||Power:||115|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||72.5 x 55.0 mm (2.9 x 2.2 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/80-16|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/80-18|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||22.00 litres (5.81 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100 - cool to look, cool to handle 2015-03-27 22:09:27 The Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100 is a very sporty muscular bike from 2011 that is still in production and manufacturing today. With its very trendy and sporty look, it has become incredibly popular with the younger riders and... Read more...
- G&G Spartaco 1100 - a custom handbuild cruiser 2015-03-27 22:05:17 The G&G Spartaco 1100 is a great custom cruiser that was produced and sold beginning in 2001. These bikes combine the look and feel of the old school motorcycles. Veteran collectors and riders love the spirited way... Read more...
- A Genuine design of Genuine Scooter Stella 2015-03-27 21:58:43 Made in Taiwan, the Genuine Scooter Stella is one of the most popular scooters in the world. It has a funky look of some of the vintage scooters of previous decades, but was made beginning in the late... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11