1991 Kawasaki GPZ900R (reduced effect) gallery
1991 Kawasaki GPZ900R (reduced effect)
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||908.00 ccm (55.41 cubic inches)||Power:||100|
|Engine type:||In-line four||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||72.5 x 55.0 mm (2.9 x 2.2 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/80-16|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/80-18|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||22.00 litres (5.81 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- WRM 450 MX1 Cross, an endless sort of adrenaline 2015-03-27 16:54:31 Every motorbike driver may confirm the fact that adrenaline, as well as an extreme thirst, are considered to be those two reasons, why a passion to two-wheeled vehicles appeared. But human nature is always in the quest of... Read more...
- West Coast Choppers CFL: a handbuilt legend of American style 2015-03-27 16:47:59 Jesse James Workshop under the brand name of West Coast Choppers from California has been building radical and original motorcycles, cars and airplanes. The whole world saw his whimsical creations in the documentary television series "The Garage Monster".... Read more...
- Wakan Racing 1640, a classic example of innovative makes 2015-03-27 16:39:46 French Wakan Motorcycles manufacturer presented a new Wakan Racing 1640 motorcycle model several years ago. The main idea of the designers for theWakan brand was to produce compact light-weighted motorcycles, on a frame which would establish a... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Ducati 750 SS
- 1991 Ducati 851 SP 3
- 1991 Ducati 851 Strada
- 1991 Ducati 900 SS Super Sport
- 1991 Ducati 906 Paso
- 1991 Ducati 907 i.e.
- 1991 Enfield 500 Bullet
- 1991 Enfield 500 Bullet (reduced effect)
- 1991 Gilera Apache 125