1990 Kawasaki GTO125 gallery
1990 Kawasaki GTO125
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||124.00 ccm (7.57 cubic inches)||Power:||17,5|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Mikilon CD125A, a bike with a funny brand name 2015-03-30 02:48:07 The Mikilon CD125A was first produced in 2008 and is considered to be in the motor cross category. This is a great bike for new racers and new riders in general. The Mikilon CD125A features a single... Read more...
- A Naked bike of Midual Roadster 900 2015-03-30 02:41:57 The Midual Roadster 900 is considered a naked bike. It was first produced and manufactured in 2000 and is still being sold all over the world right now. Many experienced riders like the "overcooled" look of this bike... Read more...
- Metisse Desert Racer by Steve The King McQueen 2015-03-30 02:37:14 The Metisse Desert Racer is one of the most classic looking bikes on the market today. It began to be produced and manufactured in 2012 and is still incredibly popular among veteran riders and even newer riders. ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 Kawasaki Tengai (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki VN-15SE
- 1990 Kawasaki VN-15SE (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki VN750 Twin
- 1990 Kawasaki VN750 Twin (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki Z550 GT
- 1990 Kawasaki Z550 GT (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki ZR550B Zephyr
- 1990 Kawasaki ZX-10
- 1990 Kawasaki ZX-10 (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki ZXR750
- 1990 Kawasaki ZXR750 (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki ZZR1100
- 1990 Kawasaki ZZR1100 (reduced effect)
- 1990 Kawasaki ZZR600
- 1990 KTM 500 MX
- 1990 KTM Enduro 125 VC
- 1990 KTM Enduro 250 TVC
- 1990 KTM Enduro 300 TVC
- 1990 KTM Enduro 400