1990 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive (reduced effect) gallery
1990 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive (reduced effect)
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||306.00 ccm (18.67 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Bore x stroke:||61.0 x 52.4 mm (2.4 x 2.1 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||110/80-18|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||16.50 litres (4.36 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Riding the soulful Borile B500CR 2015-03-18 18:22:08 The bike by Borile came in the year 2010. The lightweight bike, with a body weighing 106 kg in dry condition, gives the bikers their soul company in their tours on roads. With a powerful four-stroke single cylinder engine... Read more...
- Atk NX 250: A Time Tested Bike 2015-03-18 17:06:47 The ATK NX 250 is a popular vintage bike. It has started production on 1987 and originals have been a scarce find which makes it a whole lot more expensive than recently built ones. Nevertheless, collectors still consider... Read more...
- Lauge Jensen 1800, a pipe dream of every rider 2015-03-23 18:00:33 It is a bike that is a real golden dream without waxing too poetic. Lauge Jensen 1800 was a dream machine which was designed by Uffe Lauge Jensen. He drew the parts or built the parts that are... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Donghai SM 750 (with sidecar)