1990 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive (reduced effect) gallery
1990 Kawasaki GPZ305 Belt Drive (reduced effect)
TYPE: Sport touring
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||306.00 ccm (18.67 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Bore x stroke:||61.0 x 52.4 mm (2.4 x 2.1 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||110/80-18|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||16.50 litres (4.36 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Fallen in Love with Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4 2015-03-18 18:26:59 If you have fallen in love with the handsome hunks of the kingdom of biking, then this isn't rocket science that you will not be able to ignore the charm of Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4. This bike is... Read more...
- American Eagle Raptor beats the limits 2015-03-18 16:23:25 One of the most frenzied motorcycles on the market is the American Eagle Raptor. It has been featured on many different motorcycle television shows and is very popular among collectors and riders alike. The American Eagle Raptor... Read more...
- CF Moto V3 Sport - A wonderful sport bike in the market 2015-03-18 22:16:31 CF Moto V3 Sport is a sports bike that was introduced in the year 2010. It is a bike which is now been loved throughout the world because of its excellent service. Whoever bought this bike, he would... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K75
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)