1990 Kawasaki EN500 gallery
1990 Kawasaki EN500
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||499.00 ccm (30.45 cubic inches)||Power:||50|
|Engine type:||Twin, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||74.0 x 58.0 mm (2.9 x 2.3 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||100/80-19|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/90-15|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||11.00 litres (2.91 gallons)|
- Riding through the busy roads Kawasaki Ninja 250R 2015-03-23 17:06:41 This Kawasaki Ninja 250R is an entry level sports bike which can be well ridden in traffic roads also. For those who want to taste the sports bike, feeling can go for this bike. The Kawasaki Ninja► Read more...
- Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100 - cool to look, cool to handle 2015-03-27 22:09:27 The Ghezzi-Brian Supertwin 1100 is a very sporty muscular bike from 2011 that is still in production and manufacturing today. With its very trendy and sporty look, it has become incredibly popular with the younger riders and... Read more...
- G&G Spartaco 1100 - a custom handbuild cruiser 2015-03-27 22:05:17 The G&G Spartaco 1100 is a great custom cruiser that was produced and sold beginning in 2001. These bikes combine the look and feel of the old school motorcycles. Veteran collectors and riders love the spirited way... Read more...
- A Genuine design of Genuine Scooter Stella 2015-03-27 21:58:43 Made in Taiwan, the Genuine Scooter Stella is one of the most popular scooters in the world. It has a funky look of some of the vintage scooters of previous decades, but was made beginning in the late... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Donghai SM 750 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Ducati 350 F3
- 1990 Ducati 750 Paso
- 1990 Ducati 750 Sport
- 1990 Ducati 851 Strada