1991 Jawa 350 TS (with sidecar) gallery
1991 Jawa 350 TS (with sidecar)
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||343.00 ccm (20.93 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Bore x stroke:||58.0 x 65.0 mm (2.3 x 2.6 inches)||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||3.25-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||3.50-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||17.00 litres (4.49 gallons)|
- The Czech monster, Jawa 350 2015-03-18 14:48:26 The Czech Republic introduced this motorcycle into the world and it has been imported all over the world since the 1950s. This motorcycle became incredibly popular in at least 120 countries because of its stylish look and its► Read more...
- Yamaha YBR 125 is still on the top of popularity 2015-03-27 02:37:57 The Yamaha YBR 125 is a great bike for beginners. Buying Yamaha YBR 125, an unexperienced rider gets everything he needs and doesn't put his life in danger (for more power you need some relevant experience accordingly). ... Read more...
- Rucker Performance Assassin bears a self-explanatory name 2015-03-27 02:29:23 This brand was created in 2004 with the founding of the company Rucker Performance Ent. (RP for short). Today RP offers an excellent range of impressive vehicles, what consists of four produced motorcycles: Assassin, Gauntlet, Predator, Vandal as... Read more...
- Roxon P-ONE 10/10 makes your city ride much easier 2015-03-27 02:22:43 From the moment they were created, motorcycles always attracted thousands and thousands of thrill-seekers, adrenaline and headwind junkies. Today the bike is not necessarily a wild horse that will take you on the highway at breakneck speed.... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Ducati 750 SS
- 1991 Ducati 851 SP 3