1992 Husqvarna 610 TE gallery
1992 Husqvarna 610 TE
TYPE: Super motard
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||577.00 ccm (35.21 cubic inches)||Power:||50|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||98.0 x 76.5 mm (3.9 x 3.0 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||140/90-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||9.00 litres (2.38 gallons)|
- Getting to dirt rides with Husqvarna Nuda 900R 2015-03-23 14:47:23 This bike Husqvarna Nuda 900R is known as a highly powerful dirt bike with an engine of 898 cc displacement and powered by four- stroke in line two cylinders. The Swedish make enables it to attain a top► Read more...
- Have a fun with Rieju RR 125 Fun Bike! 2015-03-30 21:37:17 You have never got more joy that with this Fun Bike! It delivers so much speed and power that you will never change this reliable friend. The Rieju RR 125 Fun Bike is made by the Gas-Gas... Read more...
- Convenience and Power means Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper 2015-03-30 21:29:31 The Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper is considered to be an auto-glider classic bike and was first manufactured in 2009. The Ridley Auto-Glide Chopper is unexpectedly simple to handle and many of the green unexperienced riders consider it as a... Read more...
- Rhino Hunter R wins all the trophies! 2015-03-30 21:23:46 The Rhino Hunter R (where R means Rigid) is considered to be a custom cruiser from 2007. It was produced and sold all over the world, but is deeply rooted in the USA traditional custom cruisers and qualifies... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1992
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 125
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 150
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 251
- 1992 MuZ ETZ 301
- 1992 Norton Commander
- 1992 Norton T. T.
- 1992 Piaggio Free 50
- 1992 Suzuki Bandit 400
- 1992 Suzuki DR 125
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR 350 SHC
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 R Dakar (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RS
- 1992 Suzuki DR 650 RSE
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S
- 1992 Suzuki DR Big 800 S (reduced effect)
- 1992 Suzuki GN 250 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E
- 1992 Suzuki GS 500 E (reduced effect)