1991 Husqvarna 125 WRK gallery
1991 Husqvarna 125 WRK
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||125.00 ccm (7.63 cubic inches)||Power:||10|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||2|
|Bore x stroke:||56.0 x 50.6 mm (2.2 x 2.0 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||120/90-18|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||8.00 litres (2.11 gallons)|
- Getting to dirt rides with Husqvarna Nuda 900R 2015-03-23 14:47:23 This bike Husqvarna Nuda 900R is known as a highly powerful dirt bike with an engine of 898 cc displacement and powered by four- stroke in line two cylinders. The Swedish make enables it to attain a top► Read more...
- Yangtze 750, a giant bike of China Jialing Group 2015-03-27 14:14:45 Chinese media reporting about the appearing of a new brand with a fancy name of Yangtze River Jialing Motor Manufacturing. This brand is a subsidiary company of China Jialing Group, one of China's largest companies in the motorcycle... Read more...
- The old-school custom Flyrite Choppers Bobber draws all the eyes! 2015-03-27 13:05:19 The Flyrite Choppers Bobber is a great custom chopper to get that old school, biker look and feel. Valued at $16,999 to $20,000, these custom choppers began to be produced in 2010 and most of them are... Read more...
- Fischer MRX - More than just a Motorcycle! 2015-03-27 12:57:55 As bright as an egg-yolk, the Fischer MRX draws the eyes with its funky color at first! The Fischer MRX was built and manufactured beginning in 2013. These bikes are very sporty and trendy and quite popular... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)