2005 Honda Concept 1 gallery
2005 Honda Concept 1
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1832.00 ccm (111.79 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||240/40-18|
|Front brakes:||Double disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Can-Am MX6 400: A wonderful crossover bike 2015-03-18 21:45:34 In the year 1980 the Can-Am MX6 400 bike came into existence, and it is still going strong. There is no shortage of popularity for this bike in the market. You would often find bike enthusiasts riding the... Read more...
- Cagiva Mito 125: An unrestricted wonder 2015-03-18 21:19:17 Cagiva Mito 125 is an object of desire for both those who love to ride a motorcycle and those who are learning to ride a motorcycle. The handling is wonderful and comes with a slick gearbox, good braking... Read more...
- CMC DeLuxe makes your riding really Deluxe! 2015-03-18 23:13:41 The CMC DeLuxe is a scooter vehicle known for its impressive features. The vehicle is easy to ride and brings an amazing feeling while on the way. The popularity has increased a lot since it was produced. The... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2005
- 2005 Aprilia Atlantic 250
- 2005 Aprilia Atlantic 500
- 2005 Aprilia Caponord Rally Raid
- 2005 Aprilia ETV 1000 Caponord
- 2005 Aprilia Leonardo 125
- 2005 Aprilia Leonardo 300
- 2005 Aprilia Mini RX 50 Challenge
- 2005 Aprilia Mini RX 50 Entry
- 2005 Aprilia Mini RX 50 Experience
- 2005 Aprilia MX 125
- 2005 Aprilia MX 50
- 2005 Aprilia Pegaso 650 i.e.
- 2005 Aprilia Pegaso Tuscany Tibet
- 2005 Aprilia RS 50
- 2005 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
- 2005 Aprilia RSV 1000 R
- 2005 Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory
- 2005 Aprilia RX 50
- 2005 Aprilia RX 50 Racing
- 2005 Aprilia Scarabeo 100 Four Stroke