2001 Honda NT650V Deauville gallery
2001 Honda NT650V Deauville
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||647.00 ccm (39.48 cubic inches)||Power:||56|
|Bore x stroke:||79.0 x 66.0 mm (3.1 x 2.6 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||223.0 kg (491.6 pounds)|
|Seat height:||814 mm (32.0 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,473 mm (58.0 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/70-ZR17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||150/70-ZR17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||19.50 litres (5.15 gallons)|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Modenas Ceria 100 explains the vibrant colors 2015-03-30 03:03:32 Modenas sounds like Modernity, and that's quite true in this case. The Modenas Ceria 100 is a scooter from 2011. IT has a single cylinder, four-stroke engine and an automatic, belt transmission. The Modenas Ceria 100 has... Read more...
- Mission: completed with Mission One 2015-03-30 02:58:57 The Mission One is a very trendy and sleek sports bike. But its main feature isthe electric powertrain. It is one of the most popular bikes of today and has quite the hefty price tag of $5,500 to... Read more...
- Minsk 12 - proven over time 2015-03-30 02:54:32 The Minsk 12 is a great bike if you are looking for a vintage, naked bike. This bike was first produced and manufactured in Belarus and many older models are still being sold, but this model is not... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2001
- 2001 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2001 ATK 605 Enduro
- 2001 Benelli Tornado 900
- 2001 Beta Alp 125
- 2001 Beta Euro 350
- 2001 Bimota BB 1
- 2001 Bimota DB 4 i.e.
- 2001 Bimota DB 4 i.e. HF
- 2001 Bimota SB6R
- 2001 Bimota SB8R
- 2001 Bimota SB8R Special
- 2001 Bimota YB11
- 2001 BMW C1
- 2001 BMW C1 200
- 2001 BMW F650GS
- 2001 BMW F650GS Dakar
- 2001 BMW K1200LT
- 2001 BMW K1200RS
- 2001 BMW R1100R
- 2001 BMW R1100RS