1990 Honda XRV750 Africa Twin (reduced effect) gallery
1990 Honda XRV750 Africa Twin (reduced effect)
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||742.00 ccm (45.28 cubic inches)||Power:||50|
|Bore x stroke:||81.0 x 72.0 mm (3.2 x 2.8 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/90-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||24.00 litres (6.34 gallons)|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Rhino Hunter R wins all the trophies! 2015-03-30 21:23:46 The Rhino Hunter R (where R means Rigid) is considered to be a custom cruiser from 2007. It was produced and sold all over the world, but is deeply rooted in the USA traditional custom cruisers and qualifies... Read more...
- Smart and sporty Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 2015-03-30 21:15:16 The Ravi Piaggio Storm 125 is a sport bike from 2008 and it is a smart well-designed bike for new learners. It takes practically no efforts to handle and drive and it has a powerful engine and manageable... Read more...
- A flying-shaped motard of Quantya Strada 2015-03-30 21:07:26 The Quantya Strada is a supermotard that was made in 2011. It is priced at $10,700 and can go up to $15,000 depending on all the changes and modifications added to the frame. The Quantya Strada has... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Donghai SM 750 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Ducati 350 F3