1990 Honda XL600V Transalp (reduced effect) gallery
1990 Honda XL600V Transalp (reduced effect)
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||583.00 ccm (35.57 cubic inches)||Power:||27|
|Bore x stroke:||75.0 x 66.0 mm (3.0 x 2.6 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||90/90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||130/80-17|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||18.00 litres (4.76 gallons)|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Mikilon CD125A, a bike with a funny brand name 2015-03-30 02:48:07 The Mikilon CD125A was first produced in 2008 and is considered to be in the motor cross category. This is a great bike for new racers and new riders in general. The Mikilon CD125A features a single... Read more...
- A Naked bike of Midual Roadster 900 2015-03-30 02:41:57 The Midual Roadster 900 is considered a naked bike. It was first produced and manufactured in 2000 and is still being sold all over the world right now. Many experienced riders like the "overcooled" look of this bike... Read more...
- Metisse Desert Racer by Steve The King McQueen 2015-03-30 02:37:14 The Metisse Desert Racer is one of the most classic looking bikes on the market today. It began to be produced and manufactured in 2012 and is still incredibly popular among veteran riders and even newer riders. ... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW K100RS
- 1990 BMW K75
- 1990 BMW K75S
- 1990 BMW R100GS
- 1990 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1990 BMW R100RT
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)