1983 Honda CBX 600 E gallery
1983 Honda CBX 600 E
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||572.00 ccm (34.90 cubic inches)||Power:||65|
|Engine type:||In-line four, four-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Cooling system:||Oil & air||Compression:|
- Honda CB125T2 glorifying roads 2015-03-23 14:29:46 This Honda CB125T2 bike is a complete vintage one with only a few left in the world today. This was first introduced in 1978 in the UK. Sporting a 125 cc engine, this decently designed bike is well► Read more...
- Retro Mototrans 350 Vento with original engine design 2015-03-30 14:55:40 When dealing with Ducati, it means everything and even more. Ducati Mototrans proves it best. The Mototrans 350 Vento is a classic bike from 1980. This bike is very popular with older riders who love the way... Read more...
- Spain sightseeings: Corrida or Motorhispania Furia Cross? 2015-03-30 14:49:14 Being reliable and light-weighted, Motorhispania Furia Cross is appreciated by these traits. It was first made and sold in Spain in 2012. It is an Enduro and off-roading bike and has amazing handling. It has a single... Read more...
- an Italian Passion of Motom Dolcevita 2015-03-30 14:42:45 The Motom Dolcevita is an Italian scooter with which one can fully express all the passion to riding and love of life. It was produced and manufactured in 2010. Dolcevita has a single cylinder, four-stroke engine and... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1983
- 1983 Honda CB650RC (reduced effect)
- 1983 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
- 1983 Honda CB750 SC Nighthawk
- 1983 Honda CB750C
- 1983 Honda CB750F
- 1983 Honda CB750F2
- 1983 Honda CB900F2 Bol d`Or
- 1983 Honda CBX Pro Link
- 1983 Honda CBX550F
- 1983 Honda CBX550F (reduced effect)
- 1983 Honda CBX550F2
- 1983 Honda CBX550F2 (reduced effect)
- 1983 Honda CBX650E
- 1983 Honda CBX650E (reduced effect)
- 1983 Honda CL250S
- 1983 Honda CM125C
- 1983 Honda CM200T
- 1983 Honda CM200T (reduced effect)
- 1983 Honda CM250C