1991 Hercules K 180 Military gallery
1991 Hercules K 180 Military
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||178.00 ccm (10.86 cubic inches)||Power:||17|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder, two-stroke||Stroke:|
|Bore x stroke:||61.0 x 61.0 mm (2.4 x 2.4 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||3.25-18|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||3.25-18|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||15.00 litres (3.96 gallons)|
- Hercules K 125 Military Sparking the Performance 2015-03-21 17:02:14 The military sport touring bike has a vintage feel along with the tough military looks. It can be used by new to extremely advanced riders. The light weighing machine with a dry weight of 135 kg can be► Read more...
- Horex 1400 TI showing off the sport spirit 2015-03-23 14:38:38 The Horex 1400 TI is a German assembled motorbike which serves for high performance with a four-stroke powered engine. The engine is a 1388 cc one with a fuel capacity of 36l. The body weight is around 296... Read more...
- An iconic choice - Brammo Empulse 2015-03-18 18:33:53 Looking for an electronic motorcycle that can offer a great performance without compromising on the look and feel of the vehicle, and then you should look no further than the Brammo Empulse. It is a great looking and... Read more...
- The Czech monster, Jawa 350 2015-03-18 14:48:26 The Czech Republic introduced this motorcycle into the world and it has been imported all over the world since the 1950s. This motorcycle became incredibly popular in at least 120 countries because of its stylish look and its... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)