2002 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide gallery
2002 Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Electra Glide
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1450.00 ccm (88.48 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||95.3 x 101.6 mm (3.8 x 4.0 inches)||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||385.0 kg (848.8 pounds)|
|Seat height:||693 mm (27.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,592 mm (62.7 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||18.90 litres (4.99 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- TGB Bullet 50 will surprise you with its speed 2015-03-31 02:59:24 TGB Bullet 50 is a scooter of the high class, which can be classified to the classics sports bikes from Australia. And if you examine the standard equipment of this scooter, it would immediately become clear that... Read more...
- A sporty guy of Terra Modena 198 2015-03-31 02:55:13 Sports bikes as a kind of vehicles are worth of special attention. Thanking to them the passion to ride a motorcycle at high speed transformed into racing as kind of sport. Since then manufacturers began to produce... Read more...
- Tauris Avenida 125 4T: a good example of urban scooter 2015-03-31 02:50:31 Scooters have been using as a result of the motorcycle development for solving problems peculiar to their elder brothers. A typical city scooter consists of components such as an automatic clutch, automatic transmission (CVT), the block of... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Aprilia ETV 1000 CapoNord
- 2002 Aprilia Moto 6.5
- 2002 Aprilia Pegaso 650
- 2002 Aprilia Pegaso 650 i.e.
- 2002 Aprilia RS 125
- 2002 Aprilia RS 250
- 2002 Aprilia RS 50
- 2002 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille
- 2002 Aprilia RSV Mille R
- 2002 Aprilia RX 125
- 2002 Aprilia RX 50
- 2002 Aprilia SL 1000 Falco
- 2002 Bajaj Legend
- 2002 BMW C1 125
- 2002 BMW C1 200
- 2002 BMW F650GS
- 2002 BMW F650GS Dakar
- 2002 BMW K1200LT
- 2002 BMW K1200RS