2002 Harley-Davidson FLHRCI Road King Classic gallery
2002 Harley-Davidson FLHRCI Road King Classic
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1449.00 ccm (88.42 cubic inches)||Power:|
|Bore x stroke:||95.3 x 101.6 mm (3.8 x 4.0 inches)||Gearbox:|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||345.0 kg (760.6 pounds)|
|Seat height:||683 mm (26.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Wheelbase:||1,592 mm (62.7 inches)|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||18.90 litres (4.99 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- Schwinn Hope 150: a cute pinkie scooter for ladies only 2015-03-31 01:14:10 If speak honestly, the first time I saw this scooter, I couldn't shake the one thought. Its pale pink color hints for what a reason this vehicle was developed and for whom. Of course, it's hard to... Read more...
- Saxon Crown, a hell hound 2015-03-31 01:08:01 Saxon Crown series includes four generations of custom bikes, which can oustandingly impress with their design. The first generation of Crown hit the market in 2008. This custom cruiser looks slim and elegant (although such description is... Read more...
- Sanglas 400 Y: created to face the world 2015-03-31 01:03:18 Sanglas is a name of motorcycle brand which was created in Barcelona in 1942, but its production had been already ceased in 1981. The Sanglas bikes became famous thanks to their large enough engine as for their... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 2002
- 2002 Ducati Monster 750 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e.
- 2002 Ducati Monster 900 i.e. Dark
- 2002 Ducati Multistrada 1000
- 2002 Ducati S4
- 2002 Ducati SS 750 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati SS 900 Super Sport
- 2002 Ducati ST2
- 2002 Ducati ST4
- 2002 Ducati ST4S
- 2002 Enfield Lightning 535
- 2002 Enfield ThunderBird 350
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 125
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 200
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 250
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 300
- 2002 GAS GAS EC 50 Rookie
- 2002 GAS GAS EC Boy 50
- 2002 GAS GAS EC Boy 50 (with power-boost kit)
- 2002 GAS GAS Pampera 250