1993 Harley-Davidson 1340 Low Rider Custom gallery
1993 Harley-Davidson 1340 Low Rider Custom
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1338.00 ccm (81.64 cubic inches)||Power:||48|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||264.0 kg (582.0 pounds)|
|Seat height:||673 mm (26.5 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||15.90 litres (4.20 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- Riding the soulful Borile B500CR 2015-03-18 18:22:08 The bike by Borile came in the year 2010. The lightweight bike, with a body weighing 106 kg in dry condition, gives the bikers their soul company in their tours on roads. With a powerful four-stroke single cylinder engine... Read more...
- Atk NX 250: A Time Tested Bike 2015-03-18 17:06:47 The ATK NX 250 is a popular vintage bike. It has started production on 1987 and originals have been a scarce find which makes it a whole lot more expensive than recently built ones. Nevertheless, collectors still consider... Read more...
- Lauge Jensen 1800, a pipe dream of every rider 2015-03-23 18:00:33 It is a bike that is a real golden dream without waxing too poetic. Lauge Jensen 1800 was a dream machine which was designed by Uffe Lauge Jensen. He drew the parts or built the parts that are... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1993
- 1993 BMW K75 RT
- 1993 BMW K75S
- 1993 BMW R100 R
- 1993 BMW R100GS
- 1993 BMW R100GS-PD
- 1993 BMW R100RT
- 1993 BMW R1100RS
- 1993 BMW R80
- 1993 BMW R80GS
- 1993 BMW R80R
- 1993 BMW R80RT
- 1993 Cagiva 900 I.E. GT
- 1993 Dnepr Dnepr
- 1993 Ducati 750 SS
- 1993 Ducati 888 SP5
- 1993 Ducati 888 Strada
- 1993 Ducati 900 SS
- 1993 Ducati 900 Superlight
- 1993 Ducati 907 I.E.
- 1993 Enfield Bullet 500