1993 Harley-Davidson 1340 Dyna Low Rider gallery
1993 Harley-Davidson 1340 Dyna Low Rider
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1338.00 ccm (81.64 cubic inches)||Power:||48|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||275.0 kg (606.3 pounds)|
|Seat height:||685 mm (27.0 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||18.90 litres (4.99 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- Be on trend with E-Tropolis Future! 2015-03-27 01:42:19 E-Tropolis Future is a very trendy, electric scooter. This scooter came out in the mid 2000’s with production starting in 2011. This scooter has an electric engine and can go up to 28 to 38 miles per hour. ... Read more...
- E-Ton Beamer 50, a scooter from the early 2000s 2015-03-27 01:35:28 The E-Ton Beamer 50 is a scooter from the early 2000’s. It is one of the best scooters for new riders and veteran scooter collectors and riders. This scooter features an automatic transmission and can go from... Read more...
- Derringer Derringer sold by the piece 2015-03-27 01:30:19 Some of the eye-catching but rare known electric bicycles in the world are from the Derringer Company. Since the early 1920’s, this company has been making bikes that are made for not only riding, but intense racing as... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1993
- 1993 BMW R100GS-PD
- 1993 BMW R100RT
- 1993 BMW R1100RS
- 1993 BMW R80
- 1993 BMW R80GS
- 1993 BMW R80R
- 1993 BMW R80RT
- 1993 Cagiva 900 I.E. GT
- 1993 Dnepr Dnepr
- 1993 Ducati 750 SS
- 1993 Ducati 888 SP5
- 1993 Ducati 888 Strada
- 1993 Ducati 900 SS
- 1993 Ducati 900 Superlight
- 1993 Ducati 907 I.E.
- 1993 Enfield Bullet 500
- 1993 Gilera Apache 125
- 1993 Gilera Nordwest
- 1993 Gilera RC 600 R
- 1993 Harley-Davidson 1200 Sportster