1991 Harley-Davidson Springer Softail gallery
1991 Harley-Davidson Springer Softail
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1337.00 ccm (81.58 cubic inches)||Power:||49|
|Bore x stroke:||88.8 x 108.0 mm (3.5 x 4.3 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||MH 90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||MT 90-16|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||16.00 litres (4.23 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- Qingqi QM 150L-4A, powerful and superlative 2015-03-30 20:53:00 The Qingqi QM 150L-4A is a custom cruiser that was first manufactured and sold in 2008 all over the world. However, it is a rare thing to buy. The Qingqi QM 150L-4A features a single cylinder, four-stroke... Read more...
- Puma Apollo 125, a rare sport bike to use 2015-03-30 18:19:51 The Puma Apollo 125 is a sport bike that was made in 2010. It is a perfect choice for dirt track racing and can even be ridden throughout city streets. The Puma Apollo 125 is an Italian... Read more...
- A vintage sense of Puch GS 350 F4T 2015-03-30 18:15:45 The Puch GS 350 F4T is a bike that does not really fall into any specific category. It is a great quality bike for any riders new or old. The Puch GS 350 F4T has a single... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16