1991 Harley-Davidson FXSTC 1340 Softail Custom gallery
1991 Harley-Davidson FXSTC 1340 Softail Custom
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1331.00 ccm (81.22 cubic inches)||Power:||49|
|Bore x stroke:||88.8 x 108.0 mm (3.5 x 4.3 inches)||Gearbox:||5-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||MH 90-21|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||MT 90-16|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- The powerful Jialing JH 125 E bike 2015-03-23 15:43:44 Jialing JH 125 E is a decent looking customizable bike featuring a 124 cc engine. The engine is a single-cylinder four-stroke engine whose braking system includes the front single disc and rear expanding braking system. The body has... Read more...
- Clipic Bull 50 Junior, or just a "pocket bike" 2015-03-18 23:01:12 The Clipic Bull 50 Junior is a mini bike which has a unique body. It is also known as a "pocket bike". It comes with few colours; some of them are white and red. The bike is very famous... Read more...
- Maico MD 250 WK: Old Bikes Never Go Old 2015-03-24 01:52:06 Maico MD 250 WK is built and designed to be a naked bike. Manufacturing of the bike had a long run in the industry from 1971 up until 1983. It is old-fashioned and even outdated, but collectors and... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R100 R
- 1991 BMW R100GS
- 1991 BMW R100GS Paris-Dakar
- 1991 BMW R100RT
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)