1990 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 1200 (reduced effect) gallery
1990 Harley-Davidson XLH Sportster 1200 (reduced effect)
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||1198.00 ccm (73.10 cubic inches)||Power:||50|
|Bore x stroke:||88.8 x 96.8 mm (3.5 x 3.8 inches)||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||MJ 90-19|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||MT 90-16|
|Front brakes:||Single disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||8.50 litres (2.25 gallons)|
- Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster, an immortal legend in the world of the bikes 2015-03-27 23:32:35 This brand name sounds like an immortal legend, and this brand name is Harley-Davidson. The Harley-Davidson Sportster 883 Roadster has the look and feel of the motorcycles from the Hollywood movies. It is very popular among older► Read more...
- An awesome Dandy 125 off-roader 2015-03-24 18:57:50 The Dandy 125 is a bike that is part of the JAWA Company of bikes. These bikes are known for their ability to be a great off road bike. The Dandy 125 features a single cylinder, four-stroke... Read more...
- A custom bike Dam Tech Twin American 13c Delaware being an extraordinary legend 2015-03-24 18:53:23 The Dam Tech Twin American 13c Delaware is one of the most popular motorcycles in the United States. Each and every one of these bikes is handmade only, and the quality of craftsmanship that is put into these... Read more...
- Choosing a sporting Dafra Speed 150, you should know this! 2015-03-24 18:48:35 For fans of sporting bikes and dirt track racing, the Dafra Speed 150 is one of the best bikes on the market today. These bikes have been made and manufactured for quite a few decades. The Dafra Speed... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1990
- 1990 BMW R65
- 1990 BMW R65GS
- 1990 BMW R80
- 1990 BMW R80GS
- 1990 BMW R80RT
- 1990 Cagiva 125 C 12 R Freccia
- 1990 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 750
- 1990 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1990 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1990 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Donghai SM 750 (with sidecar)
- 1990 Ducati 350 F3
- 1990 Ducati 750 Paso
- 1990 Ducati 750 Sport
- 1990 Ducati 851 Strada