1993 Enfield Bullet 500 gallery
1993 Enfield Bullet 500
TYPE: Unspecified category
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||499.00 ccm (30.45 cubic inches)||Power:||22|
|Engine type:||Single cylinder||Stroke:||4|
|Bore x stroke:||Gearbox:||4-speed|
|Physical measures and capacities|
|Dry weight:||155.0 kg (341.7 pounds)|
|Seat height:||760 mm (29.9 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Rear brakes:||Expanding brake|
|Fuel capacity:||14.50 litres (3.83 gallons)|
- Enfield 350 Bullet Deluxe - A Silver Enfield Bullet 2015-03-26 00:59:25 The Enfield 350 Bullet Deluxe is one of the most popular motorcycles around; that is why one can tell about a "silver bullet" of the Enfield. It has such a classic look and feel to it and is► Read more...
- A radical extreme of Intrepid Resolute Chopper 2015-03-23 15:12:00 The Intrepid manufacturer came up with the very first twin cam powered production chopper. The bike has a number of available versions now. The bike can be upgraded to an 117 and 124 inches from the basic... Read more...
- Alfer VR 250, a Spanish off-roader 2015-03-18 15:39:26 The Alfer VR 250 is made by a Spanish manufacturer and is considered one of the best off-road, dirt bikes on the market right now. It is very popular among new riders due to the easy control that... Read more...
- Fallen in Love with Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4 2015-03-18 18:26:59 If you have fallen in love with the handsome hunks of the kingdom of biking, then this isn't rocket science that you will not be able to ignore the charm of Boss Hoss BHC-3 ZZ4. This bike is... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1993
- 1993 BMW K75 RT
- 1993 BMW K75S
- 1993 BMW R100 R
- 1993 BMW R100GS
- 1993 BMW R100GS-PD
- 1993 BMW R100RT
- 1993 BMW R1100RS
- 1993 BMW R80
- 1993 BMW R80GS
- 1993 BMW R80R
- 1993 BMW R80RT
- 1993 Cagiva 900 I.E. GT
- 1993 Dnepr Dnepr
- 1993 Ducati 750 SS
- 1993 Ducati 888 SP5
- 1993 Ducati 888 Strada
- 1993 Ducati 900 SS
- 1993 Ducati 900 Superlight
- 1993 Ducati 907 I.E.