1991 Ducati 851 Strada gallery
1991 Ducati 851 Strada
|Engine and transmission|
|Displacement:||851.00 ccm (51.93 cubic inches)||Power:||93|
|Bore x stroke:||92.0 x 64.0 mm (3.6 x 2.5 inches)||Gearbox:||6-speed|
|Brakes, suspension, Frame and wheels|
|Front tyre dimensions:||120/60-17|
|Rear tyre dimensions:||180/55-17|
|Front brakes:||Dual disc|
|Rear brakes:||Single disc|
|Fuel capacity:||20.00 litres (5.28 gallons)|
- Loving for speed with Ducati 1199 Panigale 2015-03-25 21:58:11 The Ducati 1199 Panigale is one of the sleekest and sportiest bikes out on the market today. It is still being sold and produced, and riders love how they look on this bike - pretty is as pretty► Read more...
- Trial with the HM Cota 4RT 2015-03-21 17:16:56 One need not be excellent biker to ride the trial bikes. Similar is the HM Cota 4RT bike manufactured by the Italian Honda Montesa. It is unique in its well-thought design, style and performance. The bike stands... Read more...
- Can-Am MX6 400: A wonderful crossover bike 2015-03-18 21:45:34 In the year 1980 the Can-Am MX6 400 bike came into existence, and it is still going strong. There is no shortage of popularity for this bike in the market. You would often find bike enthusiasts riding the... Read more...
- Cagiva Mito 125: An unrestricted wonder 2015-03-18 21:19:17 Cagiva Mito 125 is an object of desire for both those who love to ride a motorcycle and those who are learning to ride a motorcycle. The handling is wonderful and comes with a slick gearbox, good braking... Read more...
MOST POPULAR MOTORCYCLES
Other motorcycles in 1991
- 1991 BMW R65
- 1991 BMW R65 G/S
- 1991 BMW R80
- 1991 BMW R80 (reduced effect)
- 1991 BMW R80GS
- 1991 BMW R80RT
- 1991 BMW R80RT (reduced effect)
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Cruiser
- 1991 Cagiva 125 Mito
- 1991 Cagiva 650 Alazzurra
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 350
- 1991 Cagiva Elefant 900 i.e.
- 1991 Cagiva T4 500 E
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 BG (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 FY (with sidecar)
- 1991 Chang-Jiang 750 J-1 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT-11
- 1991 Dnepr MT 11 (with sidecar)
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16
- 1991 Dnepr MT 16 (with sidecar)